Comcores’s 10G TSN MAC provides a complete IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Layer 2 solution with support for key
TSN features including 802.1Qbu Preemption and 802.3br Interspersing Express Traffic. This enables the
use of the MAC in high speed time-critical application like Radio Over Ethernet and Automotive.
The MAC-core performs the Link function of the 10Gb Ethernet Standard and is a low latency cut-through
implementation reaching best in market results while still keeping size at a minimum.
The core is fully configurable and is prepared for IEEE1588 integration and easy interfacing to Comcores
The Ethernet MAC Core, on the Client side, implements two 32-bit or 64-bit asynchronous FIFO interfaces
for Express and Preemptable traffic respectively while having a standard XGMII interface on the PHY side.
- Designed to IEEE 802.3-2012 specification
- Supports 802.1 Qbu and 802.3 br with option for more
- Ultra low latency and compact implementation
- Full duplex Ethernet interfaces
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
Request Datasheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deficit Idle Count for maximum data throughput supported
- Deficit Idle Count with/without In-Band FCS supported
- Independent TX and RX Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) frame length
- 32-bit low latency 10G Ethernet MAC or 64-bit Ethernet MAC supporting 10G data rates with Cut-through support
- TSN features can be enabled/disabled independently
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that among others
include Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Please contact sales for further information about pricing
Request Quote for IQ Compression IP Core: email@example.com