10/100/1000/2500 Ethernet Mac
Comcores 10/100/1000/2500 Ethernet MAC IP solution is a low latency and low size solution that complies
to IEEE 802.3 and addresses time-critical network equipment applications while keeping implementation
complexity at a minimum.
The core is fully configurable and is prepared for IEEE1588 integration and easy interfacing with Comcores
10/100/1000/2500 SGMII PCS IP solution.
The structure agnostic implementation ensures easy use and integration whether the target technology is
FPGA, ASSP and ASIC’s.
- Designed to IEEE 802.3-2012 specification
- Ultra low latency and compact implementation
- Full duplex Ethernet interfaces
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
- 8-bit low latency 1G Ethernet MAC with Cut-through support
- Ready for IEEE 1588 integration
Request Datasheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Band FCS supported
- Comprehensive statistics gathering as an option
- Supports VLAN, jumbo frames, and WAN mode as an option
- Independent TX and RX Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) frame length
- Very easy integration with standard Xilinx AXI4 Lite control interface or APB
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that among others
include Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Please contact sales for further information about pricing
Request Quote for IP Core: email@example.com