Ethernet Switch Lite 1G
Comcores Lite Ethernet Switch (LES) IP core is a highly configurable and size optimized implementation of a non-blocking ring switch
that allows continuous transfers between up to 73 ports Ethernet ports via 1 Gbps GMII interfaces. The switch supports MAC learning
and implements store-and-forward switching approach in order to fulfill Ethernet standard policy regarding frame integrity checking.
The switch supports up to 73 ports where each port provides GMII native interface for Ethernet PHY devices.
The number of ports and rings within the switching fabric are configurable at compile time.
Comcores Lite Ethernet Switch (LES) IP core is a silicon agnostic implementation targeting any ASIC, FPGA or ASSP technologies.
Ultra Compact Size
- Rings in the switching fabric can be downsized to reduce resource usage at the cost of blocking
- Automatic MAC addresses learning and aging
- Programmable firmware operation with Static or Dynamic (Learning, Aging)
- Full duplex Ethernet interfaces
- GMII interfaces for attaching to an external Physical Layer device (PHY)
- Manual insertion of unicast/multicast entries to the MAC lookup table
- Runtime configurable port based VLAN ID and VLAN trunk assignment to each port
Request Datasheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to 73 ports configurable at compile time
- Configurable queuing behavior (round-robin, fair queuing, etc.)
- Support Ethernet Multicast, Broadcast with flooding control to avoid unnecessary duplication of frames
- Configurable support for 1588 PTP Transparent Clock functionality
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that among others
include Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Please contact sales for further information about pricing
Request Quote for Ethernet Lite Switch IP Core: email@example.com