Comcores ORI compliant I/Q compression/de-compression IP core is a silicon agnostic implementation of a compression and de-compression
scheme. The lossless implementation is chosen for systems where ORI compliance is wanted and where complexity and size should be kept down and where a small loss doesn't have an impact.
The compression IP is making use of spectrum re-sampling and Non-Linear Quantization.
It handles any line rates and wireless standards as specificed by the latest CPRI standard and is complying to ORI Standard release 4.
The IP core enables quick and reliable deployment of compression and de-compression at both radio- and
baseband side and can be configured to handle any kind of CPRI implementation.
Easy to use
- Fully Compatible with the ORI standard release 4
- Compression better than 50% and up to 75%
- Supports data rates up to 12165.12 Mbit/s
- Low micro-second deterministic latency
- Very Low Loss
- Very easy integration with AMBA interfaces
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
Request Datasheet: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connecting RRHs with baseband
- Reduce number of fibers deployed between macro site and BBU hotel with 2-4 times
- Enhance capacity on existing macro site without adding additional fibers
- Reduce amount of data to be transmitted to half or quarter size
- Enabling test of devices deploying compression as outlined by ORI
The IP core comes deeply verified and with an extensive documentation that among others
include Product Brief and User Manual.
The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Please contact sales for further information about pricing
Request Quote for IQ Compression IP Core: email@example.com