Ethernet TSN MAC 10M/100M/1G/2.5G
The IP Core can be delivered in Source code or Encrypted format. The following deliverables will be provided with the IP Core license:
- Solid documentation, including User Manual and Release Note.
- Simulation Environment, including Simple Testbed, Test case, Test Script.
- Programming Register Specification.
- Timing Constraints in Synopsys SDC format.
- Access to support system and direct support from Comcores Engineers.
- Synopsys SGDC Files (optional)
- Synopsys Lint, CDC and Waivers (optional)
Please contact us to discuss your project requirements.
Items available for purchase
- IEEE 802.1Qbv (Enhancements for scheduled traffic)
- IEEE 802.1CB (Frame Replication and Elimination for Reliability)
- IEEE 802.1AS (Timing and Synchronization)
- IEEE 1588 (Precision Time Protocol, PTP)
What Comcores IP will do for you
Solid process and predictability
First in bringing out new solutions
Tremendous investments in research
Long-term experience in communication protocols
Expert in executing digital design projects
WHITEPAPER - O-RAN Fronthaul Security using MACsec With 5G being deployed for time-sensitive applications, security is becoming an important consideration. At the same time, Open Radio Access Networks (RAN) are gaining more interest from mobile carriers and governments. Yet, Open RAN networks have serious security challenges, especially in the RAN fronthaul where there are strict timing requirements. This paper proposes MACsec as an efficient data link layer security solution that can assist...
WHITEPAPER - MACsec for Deterministic Ethernet applications Why MACsec is a compelling security solution for Deterministic Ethernet networks and how Packaged Intellectual Property solutions can accelerate time-to-market for chip developers. Security has long been a top priority in communications networks. However, networks that support time-sensitive applications face challenges in implementing adequate security mechanisms that also meet latency and jitter requirements. This includes networks...
Daniel Dik Sep 14 2022, 5G provides a range of improvements compared to existing 4G LTE mobile networks in regards to capacity, speed, latency and security. One of the main improvements is in the 5G RAN; it is based on a virtualized architecture where functions can be centralized close to the 5G core for economy or distributed as close to the edge as possible for lower latency performance. The functional split options for the baseband station processing chain results in a separation between...