Ethernet TSN MAC 10M/100M/1G/2.5G
The IP Core can be delivered in Source code or Encrypted format. The following deliverables will be provided with the IP Core license:
- Solid documentation, including User Manual and Release Note.
- Simulation Environment, including Simple Testbed, Test case, Test Script.
- Programming Register Specification.
- Timing Constraints in Synopsys SDC format.
- Access to support system and direct support from Comcores Engineers.
- Synopsys SGDC Files (optional)
- Synopsys Lint, CDC and Waivers (optional)
Please contact us to discuss your project requirements.
Items available for purchase
- IEEE 802.1Qbv (Enhancements for scheduled traffic)
- IEEE 802.1CB (Frame Replication and Elimination for Reliability)
- IEEE 802.1AS (Timing and Synchronization)
- IEEE 1588 (Precision Time Protocol, PTP)
What Comcores IP will do for you
Solid process and predictability
First in bringing out new solutions
Tremendous investments in research
Long-term experience in communication protocols
Expert in executing digital design projects
WHITEPAPER 5G is now in full deployment with numerous services available across the globe, especially for time-sensitive applications. 5G provides a range of improvements over existing 4G Long-Term Evolution (LTE) mobile networks with regard to capacity, speed and latency. It also provides better security. Nevertheless, security risks still remain and these need to be addressed quickly to ensure that 5G can address all of the target applications that drove original specifications. One of the...
WHITEPAPER MACsec provides authentication by ensuring that only known nodes are allowed to communicate on the LAN. It provides confidentiality through encryption of the data so only end-points with the correct encryption key can see the contents. Integrity is provided through mechanisms that can detect any interference with data in motion. MACsec operates at the data link layer acting as a client of the Ethernet Media Access Control. While the ability of MACsec to scale to high speeds is...
Daniel Dik Sep 14 2022 5G provides a range of improvements compared to existing 4G LTE mobile networks in regards to capacity, speed, latency and security. One of the main improvements is in the 5G RAN; it is based on a virtualized architecture where functions can be centralized close to the 5G core for economy or distributed as close to the edge as possible for lower latency performance. The functional split options for the baseband station processing chain results in a separation between...