Ethernet TSN MAC 10G/25G
The IP Core can be delivered in Source code or Encrypted format. The following deliverables will be provided with the IP Core license:
- Solid documentation, including User Manual and Release Note.
- Simulation Environment, including Simple Testbed, Test case, Test Script.
- Programming Register Specification.
- Timing Constraints in Synopsys SDC format.
- Access to support system and direct support from Comcores Engineers.
- Synopsys SGDC Files (optional)
- Synopsys Lint, CDC and Waivers (optional)
Please contact us to discuss your project requirements.
Items available for purchase
- IEEE 802.1Qbv (Enhancements for scheduled traffic)
- IEEE 802.1CB (Frame Replication and Elimination for Reliability)
- IEEE 802.1AS (Timing and Synchronization)
- IEEE 1588 (Precision Time Protocol, PTP)
What Comcores IP will do for you
Solid process and predictability
First in bringing out new solutions
Tremendous investments in research
Long-term experience in communication protocols
Expert in executing digital design projects
Niklas Meyer Mortensen Jan 04 2022 The IEEE 1588 PTP standards provide a wealth of options and the basis for highly reliable and accurate time synchronization solutions. However, the time synchronization needs of specific applications in different industries can vary quite significantly. These specific needs are defined in separate PTP profile standards, often in collaboration with other industry standards organizations. For 5G, both IEEE and ITU-T provide relevant profiles that can be used to...
Press Release Copenhagen, Denmark, September 6, 2021 - Comcores ApS, a fast-growing specialized supplier of Intellectual Property (IP) Cores, today announced the availability of a 100G Ethernet MAC IP including the Reconciliation Sublayer (RS), as well as a 100G PCS IP that includes RS-FEC and Base-R (SC)- FEC sublayers. Comcores Ethernet MAC 100G provides a complete IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Layer 2 solution. The MAC IP core performs the Link function of the 100G Ethernet Standard and is a low...
Press Release Copenhagen, Denmark, May 19, 2021 - Comcores ApS, a fast-growing specialized supplier of Intellectual Property (IP) Cores, today announced the availability of Ethernet Subsystem solution, a silicon agnostic and easy-to-use integration of 10G/25G Ethernet MAC and PCS for Time-Aware Applications. The Ethernet Subsystem comes in different variations and can be delivered integrated with TimeStamping Unit, IEEE 1588 PTP Software Stack and later also with OMA Controller. The richly...