Ethernet TSN MAC 10G/25G
The IP Core can be delivered in Source code or Encrypted format. The following deliverables will be provided with the IP Core license:
- Solid documentation, including User Manual and Release Note.
- Simulation Environment, including Simple Testbed, Test case and Test Script.
- Programming Register Specification.
- Timing Constraints in Synopsys SDC format.
- Access to support system and direct support from Comcores Engineers.
- Synopsys SGDC Files (optional).
- Synopsys Lint, CDC and Waivers (optional).
Items available for purchase
- IEEE 802.1Qbv (Enhancements for scheduled traffic).
- IEEE 802.1CB (Frame Replication and Elimination for Reliability).
- IEEE 802.1AS (Timing and Synchronization).
- IEEE 1588 (Precision Time Protocol, PTP).
What Comcores IP will do for you
Solid process and predictability
First in bringing out new solutions
Tremendous investments in research
Long-term experience in communication protocols
Expert in executing digital design projects
WHITEPAPER - MACsec for Deterministic Ethernet applications Why MACsec is a compelling security solution for Deterministic Ethernet networks and how Packaged Intellectual Property solutions can accelerate time-to-market for chip developers. Security has long been a top priority in communications networks. However, networks that support time-sensitive applications face challenges in implementing adequate security mechanisms that also meet latency and jitter requirements. This includes networks...
Daniel Dik - Sep 14, 2022. In this webinar, we will take a look at MACsec as a persuasive security solution for the O-RAN Fronthaul. We will understand the very sensitive data that the fronthaul transports, its strict high-performance requirements, and the urgent need to secure it against several threats and attacks. We will learn the features that MACsec has to protect the fronthaul together with its implementation challenges. Finally, we will see how the Comcores’ MACsec solution can be...
What is MACsec? Morten Kofoed Esbjørn - Sep 08, 2022. Media Access Control Security (MACsec) is a layer2 security protocol standardized by the IEEE that operates on Ethernet frames. It uses AES GCM cryptography with 128-bit key and 256-bit key versions. MACsec is designed to provide authentication, confidentiality and integrity for data transported on point-to-point links in the enterprise Local Area Network (LAN) using the Advanced Encryption Standard with Galois/Counter Mode (AES-GCM) data...