Ethernet TSN MAC 10G/25G
The IP Core can be delivered in Source code or Encrypted format. The following deliverables will be provided with the IP Core license:
- Solid documentation, including User Manual and Release Note.
- Simulation Environment, including Simple Testbed, Test case and Test Script.
- Programming Register Specification.
- Timing Constraints in Synopsys SDC format.
- Access to support system and direct support from Comcores Engineers.
- Synopsys SGDC Files (optional).
- Synopsys Lint, CDC and Waivers (optional).
Items available for purchase
- IEEE 802.1Qbv (Enhancements for scheduled traffic).
- IEEE 802.1CB (Frame Replication and Elimination for Reliability).
- IEEE 802.1AS (Timing and Synchronization).
- IEEE 1588 (Precision Time Protocol, PTP).
What Comcores IP will do for you
Solid process and predictability
First in bringing out new solutions
Tremendous investments in research
Long-term experience in communication protocols
Expert in executing digital design projects
Daniel Nenni of SemiWiki interviewed John Mortensen, the CEO of Comcores. Feb 18, 2022. Bio of John Mortensen: John is the CEO & CCO of Comcores. He has been with Comcores since 2019, and has been leading the commercial function since 2020 and was appointed CEO in early 2021. John is focused on creating the best possible customer experience when you do business with Comcores. An experience where you, as a customer, sense how we constantly strive to develop cutting-edge IP’s, how we make an...
Niklas Meyer Mortensen - Jan 04, 2022. The IEEE 1588 PTP standards provide a wealth of options and the basis for highly reliable and accurate time synchronization solutions. However, the time synchronization needs of specific applications in different industries can vary quite significantly. These specific needs are defined in separate PTP profile standards, often in collaboration with other industry standards organizations. For 5G, both IEEE and ITU-T provide relevant profiles that can be...
Press Release Copenhagen, Denmark, September 6, 2021 - Comcores ApS, a fast-growing specialized supplier of Intellectual Property (IP) Cores, today announced the availability of a 100G Ethernet MAC IP including the Reconciliation Sublayer (RS), as well as a 100G PCS IP that includes RS-FEC and Base-R (SC)- FEC sublayers. Comcores Ethernet MAC 100G provides a complete IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Layer 2 solution. The MAC IP core performs the Link function of the 100G Ethernet Standard and is a low...