Ethernet TSN MAC 10G/25G
The IP Core can be delivered in Source code or Encrypted format. The following deliverables will be provided with the IP Core license:
- Solid documentation, including User Manual and Release Note.
- Simulation Environment, including Simple Testbed, Test case and Test Script.
- Programming Register Specification.
- Timing Constraints in Synopsys SDC format.
- Access to support system and direct support from Comcores Engineers.
- Synopsys SGDC Files (optional).
- Synopsys Lint, CDC and Waivers (optional).
Items available for purchase
- IEEE 802.1Qbv (Enhancements for scheduled traffic).
- IEEE 802.1CB (Frame Replication and Elimination for Reliability).
- IEEE 802.1AS (Timing and Synchronization).
- IEEE 1588 (Precision Time Protocol, PTP).
What Comcores IP will do for you
Solid process and predictability
First in bringing out new solutions
Tremendous investments in research
Long-term experience in communication protocols
Expert in executing digital design projects
Press Release Copenhagen, Denmark, May 19, 2021 - Comcores ApS, a fast-growing specialized supplier of Intellectual Property (IP) Cores, today announced the availability of Ethernet Subsystem solution, a silicon agnostic and easy-to-use integration of 10G/25G Ethernet MAC and PCS for Time-Aware Applications. The Ethernet Subsystem comes in different variations and can be delivered integrated with TimeStamping Unit, IEEE 1588 PTP Software Stack and later also with OMA Controller. The richly...
WHITEPAPER - Delivering timing accuracy in 5G networks How IEEE 1588 PTP has evolved to meet the stringent time synchronization requirements of 5G In mobile networks, time synchronization has always been important. Each new generation of mobile networks has driven the need for increased precision and accuracy in synchronization standards and solutions. Nevertheless, 5G is different. 5G time synchronization requirements are the most demanding seen to date and have elevated the importance of...
WHITEPAPER - Accelerate time-to-market with Ethernet TSN solutions Accelerate time-to-market with reliable Ethernet TSN solutions using Comcores IP. Ever since its introduction in 1973, the Ethernet protocol has expanded and evolved to support every conceivable connectivity application. Ethernet is designed to be a non-deterministic packet-based network, but this also means that Ethernet cannot satisfy the needs of applications that require time-critical, fail-safe operation. These...