Ethernet MAC 10G/25G
Comcores Ethernet MAC 10G/25G provides a complete IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Layer 2 solution. The MAC IP core performs the Link function of the 10G/25G Ethernet Standard and is a low latency cut-through implementation, while keeping size at a minimum.
The core is highly configurable and easy interfacing with Comcores IEEE 1588 Timestamping Unit (TSU) and 10G/25G PCS solutions.
The Ethernet MAC Core, on the Client side, implements a 64-bit AXI-S Client interface while having a standard 64-bit XGMII interface on the PHY side.
- Designed to IEEE 802.3-2018 specification
- Ultra low latency and compact implementation
- Full duplex Ethernet interfaces
- Deficit Idle Count for maximum data throughput supported
- FCS generation supported
- Optional statistics gathering
- Jumbo frames support
- Easy integration with standard AXI4-Lite control interface or APB
- Can be delivered with IEEE 1588 and/or PCS
- Can be delivered with statistics gathering or status vectors
- Designed in SystemVerilog and targeting both ASICs and FPGAs
The IP Core can be delivered in Source code or Encrypted format. The following deliverables will be provided with the IP Core license:
- Solid documentation, including User Manual and Release Note.
- Simulation Environment, including Simple Testbed, Test case, Test Script.
- Programming Register Specification.
- Timing Constraints in Synopsys SDC format.
- Access to support system and direct support from Comcores Engineers.
- Synopsys SGDC Files (optional)
- Synopsys Lint, CDC and Waivers (optional)
Please contact us to discuss your project requirements.
What Comcores IP will do for you
Solid process and predictability
First in bringing out new solutions
Tremendous investments in research
Long-term experience in communication protocols
Expert in executing digital design projects
Delivering timing accuracy in 5G networks – IEEE 1588 PTP Whitepaper
WHITEPAPER - Delivering timing accuracy in 5G networks How IEEE 1588 PTP has evolved to meet the stringent time synchronization requirements of 5G In mobile networks, time synchronization has always been important. Each new generation of mobile networks has driven the need for increased precision and accuracy in synchronization standards and solutions. Nevertheless, 5G is different. 5G time synchronization requirements are the most demanding seen to date and have elevated the importance of...
Accelerate time-to-market with Ethernet TSN solutions using Comcores IP
WHITEPAPER - Accelerate time-to-market with Ethernet TSN solutions Accelerate time-to-market with reliable Ethernet TSN solutions using Comcores IP. Ever since its introduction in 1973, the Ethernet protocol has expanded and evolved to support every conceivable connectivity application. Ethernet is designed to be a non-deterministic packet-based network, but this also means that Ethernet cannot satisfy the needs of applications that require time-critical, fail-safe operation. These...
Comcores and DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH test TSN Ethernet for Automotive Applications in the Research Project EMPHASE
Press Release Comcores and DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH test TSN Ethernet for Automotive Applications in the Research Project EMPHASE Copenhagen, Denmark, May 1, 2019 - Denmark Headquartered Com cores ApS, a specialized supplier of silicon intellectual property (SIP) has entered into an agreement supplying DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH with time sensitive networking (TSN) Ethernet IP for EMPHASE research project https://www.emphase-projekt.de/index.htmI. The project aims, among...