Ethernet TSN MAC 40G/100G
The IP Core can be delivered in Source code or Encrypted format. The following deliverables will be provided with the IP Core license:
- Solid documentation, including User Manual and Release Note.
- Simulation Environment, including Simple Testbed, Test case, Test Script.
- Programming Register Specification.
- Timing Constraints in Synopsys SDC format.
- Access to support system and direct support from Comcores Engineers.
- Synopsys SGDC Files (optional)
- Synopsys Lint, CDC and Waivers (optional)
Please contact us to discuss your project requirements.
Items available for purchase
- IEEE 802.1Qbv (Enhancements for scheduled traffic)
- IEEE 802.1CB (Frame Replication and Elimination for Reliability)
- IEEE 802.1AS (Timing and Synchronization)
- IEEE 1588 (Precision Time Protocol, PTP)
What Comcores IP will do for you
Solid process and predictability
First in bringing out new solutions
Tremendous investments in research
Long-term experience in communication protocols
Expert in executing digital design projects
Press Release Copenhagen, Denmark, April 8, 2022 - Comcores ApS, a key supplier of Intellectual Property (IP) Cores and a first mover in 5G wireless and Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) solutions, today announced the availability of the MACsec (Media Access Control Security) Solution. There is an increasing interest in MACsec protocol as a security solution to protect 5G infrastructure networks such as the O-RAN Fronthaul. To enable customers with fast time-to-market and minimal resource...
Press Release Copenhagen, Denmark, March 24, 2022 - Comcores ApS, a fast-growing specialized supplier of Intellectual Property (IP) cores, announces the availability of an O-RAN Fronthaul Transport Subsystem. Comcores Subsystem is a packaged IP solution for the fronthaul transport of the O-RAN Radio Unit. The IP cores are tailored to work together efficiently, thus simplifying the integration into an FPGA or ASIC. Using the packaged IP solution ensures correct interoperability between the IPs...
Daniel Nenni of SemiWiki interviewed John Mortensen, the CEO of Comcores. Feb 18 2022 Bio of John Mortensen John is the CEO & CCO of Comcores. He has been with Comcores since 2019, and has been leading the commercial function since 2020 and was appointed CEO in early 2021. John is focused on creating the best possible customer experience when you do business with Comcores. An experience where you, as a customer, sense how we constantly strive to develop cutting-edge IP’s, how we make an...