The IP Core can be delivered in Source code or Encrypted format. The following deliverables will be provided with the IP Core license:
- Solid documentation, including User Manual and Release Note.
- Simulation Environment, including Simple Testbed, Test case and Test Script.
- Programming Register Specification.
- Timing Constraints in Synopsys SDC format.
- SW integration tool for IEEE 802.1X MACsec Key Agreement Protocol.
- Access to support system and direct support from Comcores Engineers.
- Synopsys SGDC Files (optional).
- Synopsys Lint, CDC and Waivers (optional).
What Comcores IP will do for you
Solid process and predictability
First in bringing out new solutions
Tremendous investments in research
Long-term experience in communication protocols
Expert in executing digital design projects
Press Release Comcores provide Flexible Ethernet Switch IP Design Optimized for switching in C-RAN and Next-Generation LTE Advanced Networking Equipment Copenhagen, Denmark, Feb 11, 2016 —Comcores ApS, a leading provider of IP cores for wireless networks today announced immediate availability of an ultra-compact Ethernet Switch IP with support for both 1G and 10G ports. The design includes features like 1588 bypass and VLAN functionality and is suited to deliver on your Ethernet switching...
Press Release Comcores provide Flexible Ethernet Switch IP Design Optimized for switching in C-RAN and Next-Generation LTE Advanced Networking Equipment Copenhagen, Denmark, Jul 29, 2015 —Comcores ApS, a leading provider of IP cores for wireless networks today announced the immediate availability of an ultra-compact 1G Ethernet Switch IP design enabling a fast track path to switching of CPRI header information in Cloud RAN systems. Being able to configure the Ethernet switch from 2 to 73 ports...