Copenhagen, Denmark, September 29, 2021 – Comcores ApS, a fast-growing specialized supplier of Intellectual Property (IP) Cores expands its Chip-to-chip Interface IP portfolio by announcing the availability of a high-performance Interlaken IP.
Comcores as the leading provider of silicon-proven JESD204B and JESD204C Controller IPs, now introduces a high-performance Interlaken IP, a silicon and PHY agnostic implementation of the Interlaken Protocol version 1.2 targeting any ASIC or FPGA technologies.
Comcores Interlaken IP supports up to 2.6Tbps high-bandwidth performance and comes with an integrated Media Access layer. The IP has an extensive feature-set available and allows scalability in both number of lanes and lane speed.
Key Benefits of the Interlaken IP:
- Up to 2.6Tbps Maximum bandwidth with 48 lanes
- Up to 56Gbps SerDes rates per lane
- MAC layer with fast AMBA CXS interface and highly configurable PCS layer
- Flow control, Dual Calendar, Look-Aside, Retransmit, and FE[ support as options
- Gearbox included to enable easy interfacing to any SerDes width
- Extensive feature-set and option to customize based on customers’ need
Easy to use
- Strong engineering support for bring-up Easy to use RTL test environment
Interested in more information about Interlaken or seeing block diagram? View Interlaken IP or Request Datasheet.
Comcores is a Key supplier of digital IP Cores and design services for digital subsystems with a focus on Ethernet Solutions, Wireless Fronthaul and [-RAN, and Chip to Chip Interfaces. Comcores’ mission is to provide best-in-class, state of the art, quality components and design services to ASIC, FPGA, and System vendors, and thereby drastically reduce their product cost, risk, and time to market. Our longterm background in building communication protocols, ASIC development, wireless networks and digital radio systems has brought a solid foundation for understanding the complex requirements of modern communication tasks. This know-how is used to define and build state-of-the-art, high-quality products used in communication networks.
To learn more about this solution from Comcores, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.comcores.com.