– Develop advanced IP’s for tomorrows Microchips
For our growing business, we are looking for a motivated and skilled colleague to fill the role as an experienced RTL Designer with an interest of contributing to the development of our upcoming Semiconductor Intellectual Property’s (IP).
Position Content & responsibilities
You will fill the role as Principal ASIC/FPGA Design Engineer in the IP Component Team.
You will be a key contributor to the specifications, design and implementation of new IP’s and customization of existing ones. You will be working closely with your colleagues to ensure alignment with existing developments well as customers globally.
You will be supporting customers to assure seamless integration in their projects when the IP’s are productized.
Your main responsibilities:
- Establishment of architecture and design specifications for new products
- Implementation and simple verification of designs in Verilog
- Create user manual and for other documentation for design
- Support our verification team in the thorough verification of our products
- Assist customers in integration and usage of the products
- You have experience in VHDL, Verilog or System Verilog development
- Hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s engineering degree
- More than 10 years of work experience
- Proven experience within architecture and design work
- Knowledge about chip interface IP’s is an advantage
- Personally, you are focused, systematic, solution-oriented and you manage to transform your skills into action
- You feel motivated by being the best within your field and like to work with the newest technologies
- Written and spoken English at a high level
What’s in it for you?
Through your contribution you have the opportunity to influence, the way coming key technologies will unfold globally and you will work with key players to enable this. This is an outstanding career option if you are looking to grow your career in a paced and dynamic environment.
- We offer a versatile and challenging job opportunity in an international and flexible work environment
- We have a flat organizational structure with room for entrepreneurship, initiative and creativity
- Our benefits are competitive
- Comcores is growing fast and internationally, which will give you the unique possibility to work with an
international talent pool
- A great team to work with that consists of highly educated technology engineering enthusiasts
We are ramping up our office in Katowice to gear up our development of IP’s and you will be one of a number of new colleagues we are looking for.
We are privileged that our unique solutions are well recognized by leading OEM players like for example Intel, Xilinx, Analog Devices, Samsung and Fujisoft as our partners.
Who We Are
Comcores is a leading global provider of Intellectual Property (IP) cores for semiconductor chip providers.
IP cores are critical pieces of the chip design that require expertise and experience to develop. Examples are network communication chips for 5G mobile and Ethernet data networks. Comcores has experienced significant growth and has ambitious plans for further growth. Effective marketing is a key element for our growth journey.
We strive to front new technologies that enables next generation and are engaged in universities around the world, powerful partnerships and industry relations that can ensure our competitiveness and enable new solutions.
Our team consist of approximately 40 people with diverse background. We pride ourselves with having a mindset fostering a team-spirit and focused on achieving great results. We deliver what we promise.
For more information and details please have a look at www.comcores.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your resume at email@example.com
For further information about the position please contact R&D, Jørgen Carstensen at +45 60 13 89 39 or HR, Anne-Marie Ussing +45 20 81 11 73