Ethernet 1G/2.5G/5G/10G/25G and CPRI 7.0 PCS
Comcores offers a PCS IP core that can be used for both Ethernet and CPRI. Comcores PCS Ethernet and CPRI IP core is a silicon agnostic implementation of the PCS layer compliant with Ethernet standard IEEE 802.3-2018 and CPRI Specification V7.0. The IP-core supports 1G, 2.5G, 5G, 10G, and 25G Ethernet data rates as well as CPRI data rate option 1 (614.14M) to option 10 (24.33024G).
Comcores PCS Ethernet and CPRI IP core can be dynamically configured to enable either 8b10b or 64b66b encoding/decoding.
In order to ensure easy integration, build-in test capabilities are provided in the core. The IP-core has been optimized for size and is a highly tested solution that will fast track any project.
- Supports GMII/XGMII/XLGMII interface
- Near end loop back test functionality implemented in core
- Signals can optionally be either 8b10b or 64b66b encoded/decoded
- Build-in test capabilities
- SerDes bus width is fully configurable from 10-66 bit
- BER test option included
- Designed in VHDL and targeting both ASICs and FPGAs
- Designed to IEEE Std. 802.3-2015 and CPRI Specification V7.0
- Supports Ethernet speeds of 1G-25G and CPRI line rates option 1-10
- Low Latency
- Configurable for several operating modes and speeds
- Modular design
The IP Core can be delivered in Source code or Encrypted format. The following deliverables will be provided with the IP Core license:
- Solid documentation, including User Manual and Release Note.
- Simulation Environment, including Simple Testbed, Test case, Test Script.
- Timing Constraints in Synopsys SDC format.
- Access to support system and direct support from Comcores Engineers.
- Synopsys Lint and CDC (optional)
What Comcores IP will do for you
Solid process and predictability
First in bringing out new solutions
Tremendous investments in research
Long-term experience in communication protocols
Expert in executing digital design projects
O-RAN Fronthaul Transport Subsystem is now available
Press Release Copenhagen, Denmark, March 24, 2022 - Comcores ApS, a fast-growing specialized supplier of Intellectual Property (IP) cores, announces the availability of an O-RAN Fronthaul Transport Subsystem. Comcores Subsystem is a packaged IP solution for the fronthaul transport of the O-RAN Radio Unit. The IP cores are tailored to work together efficiently, thus simplifying the integration into an FPGA or ASIC. Using the packaged IP solution ensures correct interoperability between the IPs...
Daniel Nenni of SemiWiki interviewed John Mortensen, the CEO of Comcores. Feb 18, 2022. Bio of John Mortensen: John is the CEO & CCO of Comcores. He has been with Comcores since 2019, and has been leading the commercial function since 2020 and was appointed CEO in early 2021. John is focused on creating the best possible customer experience when you do business with Comcores. An experience where you, as a customer, sense how we constantly strive to develop cutting-edge IP’s, how we make an...
Comcores announces availability of a complete RoE solution
Press Release Comcores announces commercial availability of a complete Radio-Over-Ethernet and L1 offload solution for fronthaul enabling easy bring up of Ethernet based connectivity in radio systems Copenhagen, Denmark, Mar 15, 2017 — Denmark Headquartered Comcores ApS, a specialized supplier of silicon intellectual property (SIP) today launched a complete IP solution enabling Radio-Over-Ethernet. The solution to be used in wireless fronthaul is a complete end-to-end Radio-Over-Ethernet (RoE)...