Comcores offers a proven and feature-rich O-RAN compliant IP targeting ORU deployments. The O-RAN RU IP is a fully scalable solution that enables both sub 6 GHz and mmWave applications and optionally supports features like compression and beamforming.
The IP is interoperability tested with Intel© FlexRan and provides a solid method of enabling O-RAN.
HW Demonstration Platform
The IP core has been integrated with JESD204B, MAC/PCS and IEEE1588 IPs to form a 4×4 subsystem. This subsystem has been integrated on a HW demonstrator to form a complete O-RU demonstrator. For further information about the Reference platform please see 5G/4G Open Radio Unit Reference platform.
The O- RU reference platform has been interoperability tested with Intel© FlexRAN O-DU reference software on COTS server hardware. Please request to watch the demonstration by clicking on the buttom below:
Read more about O-RAN Alliance and Comcores role in O-RAN ecosystem:
- Support for up to four 25G Ethernet Links
- Supports both TDD and FDD operations
- Supports a wide variety of channel configurations
- Compression available
- Beamformer as an option
- Designed in VHDL and System Verilog and targeting any RTL implementation, such as ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
Easy to use
- A fully proven integrated solution
- Parameterized design for optimal resource utilization
- M-plane SW for easy IP control and management
- HW demonstration platform available
The IP core comes deeply verified, IOT’ed and with an extensive documentation that, among others, includes Product Brief, User Manual, Verification Guide, Regression Test Environment (available through partner), Test Cases and test reports.
The core will by default be delivered encrypted. Source code option is available.
Please Contact us to discuss your project requirements.
What Comcores IP will do for you
Solid process and predictability
First in bringing out new solutions
Tremendous investments in research
Long-term experience in communication protocols
Expert in executing digital design projects