IEEE 1914.3 Structure Agnostic
Comcores Radio Over Ethernet Structure Agnostic Mapper/Demapper IP core is a silicon agnostic implementation of the structure agnostic mapping method described in the IEEE 1914.3 standard. The IP-core takes multiple streams of CPRI data and map these into one or several 10G/25G Ethernet data streams and vice versa. The IP-core does as well allow for local injection and retraction of Ethernet traffic.
The IP-core allows easy configuration for various synchronization methods and works with CPRI in both slave and master mode.
The IP-core has been tested successfully in HW and at system level and enables a fast track solution for getting started with this new standard.
Comcores RoE Demo Video
Read more about Radio over Ethernet Mapper/Demapper:
- Complies with IEEE 1914.3 standard
- Supports multiple streams of CPRI and Ethernet
- Complies with CPRI 7.0 standard
- Configurable for many operating modes
- Designed in VHDL-93 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs
Easy to use
- HW demonstration setup available
- Interfacing to all CPRI variants
- Enables Ethernet as a connectivity option for Radio’s
- Used with designs where customer has own proprietary CPRI
- Enables Ethernet as a fronthaul option
- Easy integration with legacy CPRI
- Fast track testing RoE implmentations
- Many test options available in core
The IP core comes with a solid documentation that among othersn includes Product Brief and User Manual. The core will by default come in an encrypted format. Source code option is available.
Please Contact us to discuss your project requirements.
What Comcores IP will do for you
Solid process and predictability
First in bringing out new solutions
Tremendous investments in research
Long-term experience in communication protocols
Expert in executing digital design projects